Fresh Admin is offering ServSafe classes. Many states require, or highly recommend all managers to be certified in Food Protection Management. The course teaches how to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. ServSafe Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP). The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research, and years of food sanitation training experience. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by food service industry experts.
Next class coming soon....
What you will learn
- The Importance of Food Safety
- Good Personal Hygiene
- Time and Temperature Control
- Preventing Cross-Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Safe Food Preparation
- Receiving and Storing Food
- Methods of Thawing, Cooking, Cooling and Reheating Food
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Food Safety Regulations
- Classes hosted by Fresh Hospitality Certified Trainer
- Two-day class/4 hours each day
- Individual class time
- Quizzes to review each section
- Flashcards provided online
- ServSafe manager test
- Certificate of completion
Certification requirements vary for each county, but requirements change often. We recommend getting certified now to stay ahead of the curve.